Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sleepyhead

Hey folks. Hope the day's going well for you.

I've been super tired. As it is, I'm still awaiting visitors...I'm just super dazed already lah by now...

Not so great news: Colleague cum friend was involved in an accident. She's currently in NUH. I think I might go a-visiting. Her little sons and husband must be worried sick. Insya Allah, everything will be ok.

On another note: It has finally occurred to me that I might need to reevaluate my priorities. Plus, I think Ego's gotta eat humble pie. Ego: You stopped being cool eons ago so time to say goodbye. (Darn, but it's just sooooo hard...)

Anyway, for now I got to go take care of Ego. Till whenever, tata!

Oh, and Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri and take care whoever, wherever you are.

No comments: