Sunday, October 01, 2006

innercrap

I do have another blog. Make that numerous other blogs but hmmm, never mind.

Anyway, welcome one and all to a part of me that feels the need to be awakened.

Let's start from the start.

Hmmm, I don't know where to start.

Now that's a funny thing. Just when I wanted to introduce myself (as anonymous-ly as I possibly can), I realize that I do not know where or how to begin. I wanted to start with my job but somehow or other, that felt really wrong. This is simply because if I were to do that, would that mean that I am defining myself through my job first, before anything else? Am I just an extension of my job? I shudder to think that that may be so.

In view of that, I tried something else. What about starting with my age? Age is just a number right? It's logical, practical and no one can argue that age is not a part of them (or at least if they're not delusional about it). But, that's just it, it's just a freaking number. A plain, insignificant digitalized view of the time that has passed based on a Gregorian calendar that is actually all screwed up. Oh well, there goes the age start thing.

What about my earliest memory? That would be a start, no? This could potentially be well and good but heck, freak, I'm not about to write some kinda memoir to myself. I'm just trying to introduce me.

Frig. I wish someone would just set up a template and ask me questions and I can just answer them. Like some Singapore Idol-styled biography thing...Hehehe...

As I continue to mull over the how-tos of introducing myself to cyberworld, it just occurred to me...

I have already begun. This is me. In all honesty. Okok, make that to a certain extent. (I don't intend to lie. I might just prefer to keep certain things to myself but for whatever else that's revealed, it's pretty much the truth, albeit from my own perspective.)

This is me.

No comments: