Sunday, October 01, 2006

Revelation

Hi hi, I thought about it and guess what? Instead of telling you about me which is really pretty boring, when you think about it, I'd just babble, ok? The more I babble, the more you'd know me. Hmmm...that sounds good, no?

Honestly, this isn't really about you knowing me. Since, you probably might never read me to know me now, would you? But, the "you" who would really read about me would actually be me so that would mean that I would be reading about myself and thus, THAT is the whole point of this.

I'm getting to know me.

I am seeking the truth within.

Care to join me?

(Funnily enough, for a me-centric blog, I've added a tagboard. Hmmm, does that mean that I'd be posting to myself? Frig, I know I'm pathetic lah but this is getting absurd.)

No comments: