Sunday, October 01, 2006

The "LURVE" files

Whoopie doo...I'm on a rolll....

Now what is love, I pray thee tell...

How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
What kinda love are you talking about? If it's material-based, gosh...a zillion times? Like that Nano was such a babe of an MP3 player that I just fell in lurrve - hook, line and sinker. Oh..You mean the people-type?? Ah...Erm..Are my parents counted? Erm...guess not...Ruling out siblings, little nieces/nephews, cuzs, friends, aunties, uncles etc. etc....Erm...BIG FAT ZERO.

Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
Erm, to a certain extent though it may not be confined to one. It may not even be a member of the other gender (and I'm not being gay!) I mean, it could simply be a person who understands you so well and could probably read your mind - like a twin or something. You know? In that sense, yeah. Huge possibility.

Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
Bad, bad question. What do you mean by become friends first? Before what? I mean, I know what you're trying to ask but hell, that just begs to be questioned. Before a relationship? Before marriage? Before sex? Seriously. It's so damn open to interpretation. Let's assume it's the most innocent and "halal" one - marriage. Erm, guess that would be best but you know how life just works in really weird ways and hmmm, the "norm" becomes not so normal anymore? So, I'd just leave that to fate.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah but it isn't some bgr thing. It's more of getting stabbed deep within your soul when the people you care most about hurt you - be it parents, siblings, friends or sometimes - students (for the teachers out there).

What do you think about long-distance relationships?
What kind of relationship? The married kind? That MUST work. The bgr kind - erm, I think I'd pass. Oh heck lah, i dunno. Sometimes, things just happen and we kinda got to go with the flow right?

Your thoughts on online relationships?
MUAHAHAHHHAHAA...oops, sorry. I mean, if it works for you, cool. I'm, as you probably can tell, a recluse. Anonymity suits me too well to desire a relationship. You can have it.

Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
No biggie. But the younger bit right, erm...would be a huge NO-NO if it's an ex-student or something...Cannot lah...Just, cannot lah...

Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Duh. Sometimes, they're more like siblings (whom you get to choose). Okok, I get it...Honestly, hmm, ok..I see the person as a friend but I have more-than-friendly feelings about him.

Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
Nope, but I do think that a leopard might find it very difficult to change his spots. He would really need to have changed, like for real and it would take more than just some girl. It would be faith. (Girls might wish they are the source of change but let's face it honey, get your head out of that cloud and come back down to Earth, pronto!)

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt & you cried?
Hmmm, I thought I did "love" the person but seriously, it was all just a crush and it's rather embarassing to admit that I cried over a friggin' crush.

How many kids do you want to have?
Whatever the number Allah deems I should have.

Is there someone who you like at the moment?
BUT, OF COURSE! I LIKE ME!!! okok, argh...why do I put myself through this...hmm...erm, uhuh but I'm honestly trying to get over it. (No, he is not married nor gay nor anything of the sort. I just got to get over it and I guess I'd tell you some day but for now, let it be a for-me-to-know, for-you-to-speculate.)

Do you usually fall for a wrong guy/girl or the right guy/girl?
What is wrong or right anyway? Anyway, I try not to fall in love. I'm not philo-phobic(if such a word exists) or androphobic. It's just not the time. I hope that by the time I do, it'd be the right guy. I'm not into the whole make-up-break-up thing.

What is your favorite color?
Somewhere over the rainbow...Anything lah..Changes with the mood...I do have an alter-ego, you know?

What are your views on gay marriages?
Perverse. I got nothing against them as human beings. I just do not agree with their actions and choice of lifestyles but I am in no position to tell them what to or not to do. They should know what's right for themselves. Personally, I kinda feel sorry for them. They seem a little lost or at least that's how I see it.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Probably. What makes it worse is that they're the ones dearest to me. i.e. my parents etc.

Have you ever given or been given roses?
Hahaha..yeah, but it's not how you would normally perceive the giving of roses...It's an act of love alright, just not the kind you probably had in mind...Hehehhee...

Are you the one who makes the move or do you wait for them to make the move?
Of course I'm the one who waits. I'm lazy, what.

What is your all time favorite romance movie?
Little Mermaid! Ok, I just like the songs. Erm, LOTR's not exactly a love story, eh? Oh...Sepet and Gubra. Especially, the story bout the religious guy and his wife in Gubra. Real sweet.

Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you remarry after they died & you were married for 60 years?
I don't know because sometimes circumstances might require us to do things we might not ordinarily do but as of now, I hope I will not. I would like to see my husband again in the afterlife.

At what age did you start noticing the opposite/same sex?
Dunno. Do you know when babies start noticing people and differentiating gender? Your guess is as good as mine.

What song do you want played as you walk down the aisle?
I ain't walking down no aisle.

Are most high school kids infatuated or in love?
Infatuation. Though, most may not recognize it as such.

Who was your first love (like)?
I've yet to find that out.

How long have you loved/liked someone?
Love, erm...for as long as I've lived lah, ok? The crush bit...Ok, admittedly, I crush real bad...So, it usually takes years to get over the thing. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm really over the friggin crush but oh well..

Would you give up everything for love?
For whose love am I doing so? I will, or I hope to be able to do so for Allah swt, though I may not have the strength to do so just yet.

Will your life be incomplete without love?
You're talking about the romantic kind right? That's pretty much a "NO".

What do you notice first in a guy/girl?
Changes from person to person. Depends on what is his/her most outstanding feature.

What do you like most about your crush?
Must you really bring him back into the picture? Hell...His golden heart that's hidden behind a facade of prickly put-downs.

Want to get married?
Part of the sunnah, right?

To?
I would most prefer it to be a male human being. No aliens, please. Other than that, how am I supposed to know?

Last person who hugged you?
Sheesh. This is a toughie. I'm a non-huggy person. Can't recall. My sister, like from months back?

Phew. Glad THAT's over. Sheesh...this interrogating myself thing's quite tough.

Adios.

No comments: