Saturday, October 21, 2006

Gift

Have you ever got ever gotten a gift you'd rather return?

I just did. The thing is, I got me that "gift". (Yes, I do give myself gifts. It's a dual personality thing.) Hmm..never mind, I'd stick by it. Through thick or thin. Thanks for the gift. :OP

Anyway, I've been sneezing all morning. It's real annoying.

Goodness, raya's on Tuesday. As much as I would love to leave my room as it is, I can't coz my relatives are all coming over on the first day. And my room's getting converted into an extra living room. Great.

It's in a super duper mess. It's incredible to see the amount of junk I've accumulated over the years. I'm so blardy screwed lah. How to clean, sia?

Btw, yesterday was a little insane. Kids cried and cried. Macam kesian gitu. I really don't like system ni. Apa merepek seh?

Kiddos, I know I've been an absolute b**** to you folks. (You really, really know how to put my blood in a kettle over a fire.) That doesn't mean I don't like you. I just think you need some major growing up to do. I know the results are crappy but you know what, the way some of you have reacted made me real proud and I'm kinda glad that you got the results that you did. I only hope you know what to do next year. Don't repeat the same mistakes. (Make new ones, hehehe...no, you don't if you can help it.) Strangely, things will work out for the best. Trust that.

See lah...talking to non-existent kiddos again. They oso won't read this. Takpe lah...

But honestly, part of me feels so responsible for their plight. I'm just feeling like crap. So now, innercrap's feeling rather outercrapped. Or rather, all-crapped-out. Macam tak fair gitu.

I guess I need to remind me that there is a silver lining to all that has happened. In a way, it's also a "gift" of sorts.

Enough of my mish-mash of nonsense.

No comments: