Tuesday, October 10, 2006

heart-to-heart

I do not wear my heart on my sleeve.

I'm not one of those who express my feelings very well. In fact, I'm one of those crackpots who wind up being perceived as being rather indifferent and altogether - bo-chap. I mean, you can't blame them considering that my parting shot to a sibling who was going off amidst bucketloads of tears was "good riddance coz i got your room." (or something to that effect. it got me into a teeny weeny bit of trouble...hehehe...)

Anyway, it's really not that I don't care. It's just that I choose not to show it.

Ok, I've not gone bizarre. (hmmm....) It's just that I gave them kiddos something today which kinda surprised them to a certain extent. Hehehe...life is so full of surprises...anyhow, I can't help thinking about how these kiddos' feelings towards me are so bloody different from another set of kiddos. But then again, these kiddos started out hating me. To the core. Hehehe...funny...I really don't know whether it's me who got used to them or is it actually the other way round?

Anyhow, let me just get to the point lah...since I'm quite safely anonymous here so the kiddos can't read this, here goes -

"My dear darling kiddos, I'm gonna miss you BIG TIME. I wish I had been better at my job. To be honest, I think I must have screwed up like a lot a lot of times...I'm sure you've seen it and you know it. I could not have asked for a better bunch of kiddos and I'm so darn thankful I got you. I do love you very, very much and I care about you from the bottom of my nonsensically beaten heart. I honestly hope you find your own happiness in life and I cannot begin to thank you for giving me the chance to learn. You have been more than what a tutor can be. If anything, you are the wind beneath my wings. Things will be so strange when you're gone and I'm going to miss you even more when the full impact of your absence hits me.

'I guess there's only one problem left,' (King Triton)
'What is that, Your Majesty?' (Sebastian)
'How much I'm going to miss her(them).' (King Triton)


I got to let you go some time, right? Take care."


Sheesh...emo siak....

No comments: