Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beeyooteefool

Wow...It has been a while, hasn't it?

Been rather busy these days. Infact, I will probably get even busier. Got some wedding stuff to do for friend...PRESSURE!!! Gua tak bleh tahan...Leciak ah ini suma kawin kawin...Lu mahu kawin, lu kawin aja lah...banyak leciak lor ni pompuan mau kawin...

Ignore that. That's another weirdo side of me...leave it be...

Anyway, tried my hand at floral arrangement and guess what? I don't suck. Amazing. I mean, it's not fantastic but at least, there's some semblance of flowers being arranged. Hehehe...dah boleh bukak florist...Macam real jer...

I went a little wacky...

Eh...I met one of my old friends...Wahh...it was great seeing her. Made me kinda recall a whole bunch of things..

Anyway, let me just do a short update of what's been happening -

Friday and Saturday were jalan-raya days...I lost count of the number of houses I went to...Going over to different houses and seeing how different people are living can make you go rather reflective...This is especially so when I visit the homes of the elderly...I start to wonder, what would I be like when I get to their age? Would I have visitors? Would the visitors be the annual type (much like what I just did) or will they be regular ones? What happens if I were to be alone at that age? Would I be in a home? Would I have amnesia or gone senile? It just makes you wonder...There were a couple of old ladies who were wonderfully looked after by their daughters...The thing is, it made me wonder what would happen when the elderly ones pass away and the daughters grow old...Who will be the ones to look after them considering that they chose singlehood in order to look after their aged parents? I saw elderly who seem forgotten...It's quite heart-wrenching...All in all, an eye-opening experience...

Sunday was slack around at home and do nothing day....BEEYOOTEEFOOL....

Monday and Tuesday...WORK...BAH!

Before I leave, I want to share wise words from my nephew:

Question: Do you find her pretty? (Referring to picture of lady on green packet for kids) She's pretty, right?
Answer: Hmmm...I want to see her face without make up...This one all got make up...


He made me smile when he said that. If only he retains such wisdom as he gets older...

No comments: