Sunday, October 22, 2006

colours...

I'm telling you it's all in the colours...

I love colours. They make me happy. I feel a certain sense of freshness when I see happy doopy colours. But of course, got to be tastefully done lah...Otherwise, apa seh...nonsense only...

By the way, remember me telling me not to go Geylang? I did it again and no, not going to complain about it because gatal sendiri. So, serves you right, Crappie. But, there was a moment that was kinda cool. We (Yes, I was not alone in my gatal-tak-serik-serik moment and I am not talking about my other self) had to go over this overhead bridge which no one else seem to use coz jaywalking was much preferred by most but since I still value my life and am generally a stickler for propriety or at least I try to be...erm...too much digression, what was I talking about? Oh yeah...I mean, we used the overhead bridge, the one at Haig Road...we kinda stopped at the corner of it for a moment to just watch people...That was kinda fun coz you see so many people from all walks of life doing their own thing and it's just amazing to see how so many different lives converged in that one moment. It's like, you're really, really just one of millions of others...It's just incredible, do you get it? Anyway, we kinda thought if Amazing Race wanted a challenge, they should try out Geylang Bazaar as a potential spot.

Whatever it is, I was glad to be on my way home. Phew, I survived Geylang part deux.

On another note, I want to do more with my life.

No comments: