Sunday, October 08, 2006

Beautiful Sunday

My, my, my beautiful Sunday....
This is my, my, my beautiful day...
When you say, say, say, say that you love me...
Oh~ my, my, my, it's a beautiful day...


GOOD MORNING, CYBERWORLD!!!

Ok lah..not quite early in the morning...but GOOD MORNING!!!

I'm a bit the zoinked at the moment. Had too much sleep, me thinks so everything's a little hazy. (or is that the air conditions?) Anyway, I'm still yawning as I type this. This feels like such a super duper lazy sunday...

Anyway, yesterday's break fasting experience was a little bit more elaborate coz all my little twerps (read: brother's offspring) along with the rest of the family came over. That littlest shortfry's damn cute lah...I want to bite that boy...Sigh, now I'm missing my other, even tinier, shortier little twerp...Oh well...

Anyway, what better way to start the morning than to talk about the fact that I'm super screwed coz I've not finished a whole lot of my work...And the most bizarre part of it all? I don't give a flying fish...(Fasting month, cannot say expletives)..which is ultra weird lah...considering that I'm one of the most super kanchiong, gabra-nak-mampos, highly neurotic and all-in-all just a simple nervous-wreck-next-door....I'm sure that the only way to explain this would be that I'm probably still in denial...Just wait...just you wait when the clock hits the witching hour of midnite...Then, I would be at my normal best. Until then, let me bask in my little dreamworld...

Well, see ya! (Probably, very soon.)

No comments: