Thursday, October 19, 2006

hmmm....

"IT IS A SERIOUS INJURY. IT'S BLEEDING ALL OVER. IT IS A SERIOUS INJURY!!!" (some kid who will come to understand how serious injuries can be if he continues with his screams. Look buster, don't make me give you a real reason to scream. !#*@(*#&!!!)

Sabar, loon, sabar...rilek one corner eh...Breathe in, Breathe out...There you go....

Okie dokie. I'm cheery now.

I feel like doing a list. Tapi, list apa eh? Shopping list? Merbahaya... Apa eh?

Ok, while figuring out lists...I got "tango" wafers. Why tango? Because I don't like waltzing. I don't like cha-cha. I don't like salsa. I don't like - eh, wait a minute...I just don't like dancing. I don't like tango either for that matter. Oh well.

I did something stoopid again. Actually, it's so stoopid that I forgot what I did. I forget the stupid things I do so that I can always remember how smart I am. Delusional? I know lah but what to do? Must stay sane, right?

Anyway, kiddos took it better than expected. But then again, they're also delusional. Hehehe...world's just freaking full of the disillusioned, delusionals and illusions. Eh, eh...I like...The DDI...

Anyway, I still need to take a crap.

One other thing: If someone were to be peeping over a wall, they cd prolly look like -
d..b the beady eyed burglar...
d--b the slitty one...
dvvb the haugthy one...
doob the eye rolling one who's about to faint or get possessed...

That was fun. BYE!

No comments: