Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I had a good bad day. Or should I say bad good day? I don't know. Anyway, I'm just forgetting about the bad and concentrating on the good...

Kiddos were sweet. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, moving on to something that has bugged me for a while...

Suria Raya Carnival. WHAT THE )@*#$)*$*@#()*#@)*#!!!!??@@!!

I'm sorry lah but there's just something wrong about performances during the nites of ramadhan. And they're upping it during the last ten days or so? To get into the mooood....Wa tak bleh angkat....

And the blardy commercial for the thing?! "Mengeratkan hubungan antara anak dan bapa?!" Flying Fish Fingers...Never mind. Mebbe it does work. I dunno. Whatever it is, it feels rather wrong. Is this the Singapore Malay-Muslim that we are to be?

toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salams,

Trying to keep up with the Western World...or the other races and trying to make money on every corner and be popupar.

Misses the point of Ramadan and Eid.

Pray that these people will get some sort of hidayah and realize that they are wrong.

Some will never see and whilst others, don't care at all even if they know it's wrong.

Haiz.

Signs of the last hour my dear...it's the signs of the LAST HOUR.

innercrap said...

Salams,

It is scary isn't it? And sad.