Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Run, Forrest, Run

Felt horrible at the end of yesterday.

There's just something really wrong with the system. What are we trying to do? What is our job? Do we consider the child's future or our own performance at the end of it all? Is that what it has come to? It's sick. I'm sick of it.

"Teaching is a noble profession." Whatever, man, whatever.

My heart's not in it anymore. Correction, do I have one left? Hmmmm....

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love... is also like a box of chocolates.

they don't last long when the calamity man's around.

innercrap said...

i'm the last person to dispense advice on "love"...I even got a problem saying or writing or typing the word...It's just one of those things that ick me out.

So, that four letter word being like a box of chocs? Frankly, I wdn't know so I'd just take your word for it.

But I do like chocies. Yum yum.

Anonymous said...

Innercrap, me and love...Love is a bloody hard word to say to my family. Heh.

To my husband, ok lah...can...but to my family, as if my mouth is glued together...I just can't say it!

innercrap said...

heheh...same same...erm, difference is i got no husband so it's just glued to all...cept mebbe little nieces/nephews...the baby ones...