Sunday, December 03, 2006

season of giving

We meet again, my friend.

Got back pretty late last night coz of wedding dinner. This is the third such celebration I've attended in the past 3 weeks or so and I'm spared from other similar affairs only because of there was no "halal" menu for them...They (brides/grooms) apologized and never have apologies been met with such sincere avowals of "it's ok". I mean it, it's really, really ok. Mahal banget si ini wedding dinner. It's like prom (which I did not attend) kena multiplied. Eh, don't get me wrong...the gifts are ikhlas but hell people, couldn't you guys space out your wedding dates or something? It's freaking draining.

And I still got a couple more to go. Eh salah...at least 3 more, one of which is my own cousin's. This one cannot be helped lah..I'm kinda excited about it coz he's marrying my friend's cousin! The interconnectedness of this whole situation is rather cute. But then again, this interconnectedness is pretty common though it has always managed to amaze and amuse me.

Speaking of being amused, I've just been amused. I didn't realize that I was linked to some pgl musical blogspot review thing. It's a bit the weird to see yourself linked...aku tak tahu pon. Kalau tahu, aku boleh eksyen jadi reviewer...hehhee...one of my "berangan"(daydreaming) moments again...But, I am amused.

People say small things amuse small minds. Erm...fair enough.

Gee...I feel super tired at the moment...

***
3 things that made me happy (yesterday)
1. Seeing my colleagues at the wedding dinner and just having fun throughout the entire, hmmm, thing.
2. Seeing surprised/shocked expressions turn into smiles.
3. Getting home before midnight.
***

No comments: