Monday, December 11, 2006

collage

Certain things make me want to puke. OK fine, putting it nicely, certain things make me nauseous.

Funny things is, these things aren't limited to foods, smells or weirdo rides on weirdo vehicles. I mean, I have this baseballish type T-shirt with peachy sleeves...well...that T-shirt definitely makes me nauseous. Just looking at it puts my tummy in a whirl and my throat goes all funny and I just want to go bullimic. Recently, I saw this top of sorts...that too made me want to puke. Hmm...it's not that I don't like the tops...(for goodness sake, I bought one of those) but it doesn't change the fact that these things do give me a funny feeling...oh well...
***

On the other hand, I love boat rides. I like the whole bobbing up and down and then, the slicing through waters and the squirts that you get...
***

I'm feeling a little depressed lah...My job's starting soon and it's just making me feel really down...It's bad to feel this way about the job. I mean, I used to love it, damnit. A friend says I'm too nostalgic. Perhaps. I shouldn't be. I should be forward looking and be bright and cheery and to a large extent, I do present myself as such. But, it doesn't change the fact that there's this aching void...it's like I lost something along the way...
***

Anyway, yesterday was pretty nice. Met fuz for a bit. You know, I had a feeling that we might just miss the person and I did tell fuz that and what dya know? We almost did. No matter, really. It happens to us all the time. Anyway, been some time really since I met fuz but it doesn't matter, does it? Guess, being frens for so long kinda eases things. No matter what, fuz is the one person who understands me even when I myself, have trouble making sense of what I think or say. Kesian dia...lama kena suffer...Oh yeah, we kinda have this agreement whereby I would have to get married no later than 1 year after she gets married and she needs to make sure that should she be pregnant during my wedding, it has to be at the most, a two month pregnancy. Yeah...and no, we cannot get married in the same month of the same year. Our rationale is quite simple, if she's too pregnant, she can't help out during my wedding. And I have to marry after her, because she's always so slow so I need to give her the headstart. And we cannot get married in the same month coz again, we wouldn't be able to help each other out. Seeeee...we ARE rationale.
***

In the later part of the day, met up with another trio of friends. Went to JB for dinner and yup, mr alf got lost while mrs alf slept. Amazingly, it was not my fault! Gosh, things progress so quickly and before you know it, life kinda swerves in another direction. The last time I had dinner with these folks in jb, keparat had also joined us. But, now that keparat's a korporated keparat and erm, us just drifting apart slowly...he's kinda missing from the picture...I do miss him, you know? He is my keparated brudder after all...
***

Today's just going to be ultra slack lah...I think I'd call today my couch potato day!!! I have to make me happy and I will. So there.
***

Bye!

No comments: