Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Let's see here...

My template's gone psycho. My tagboard's missing. My brain froze. So yeah, everything's going really spiffy at the moment.

Been busy of late. Ok, fine. The truth is, I've been lazy AND busy of late. It might sound rather contradictory but seriously, that's how things have been. Initially, I've not been updating due to a mixture of laziness and "I-got-better-things-to-do" syndrome. However, given that my cuzzie got married over the weekend, I honestly did have loads to do. A lot of crappy things happened lah prior to the wedding and it got too insane even for me. I just wanted to stay clear of it all. Fortunately the whole wedding went on rather smoothly although I did find myself peeved quite a few times.

Let me make it clear, I wasn't peeved with the wedding etc but rather the attitude of some of the folks who were around. Before that, I need to make it crystal that I love my family. Including the extended folks in spite and sometimes, because of their imperfections. However, loving people won't make me immune to anger and frustration. (In fact, the more you feel, the angrier you can get. OK fine, turn the yous to I.) So, yeah, I was incredibly pissed. If I ever get married, I'd rather a "stranger-coordinated" affair rather than a "family" one. Somehow, it just doesn't seem to work well. Sigh. It isn't easy getting married into my extended family. It really isn't even though things seem fine and dandy to the superficial eye. Hence, I've made up my mind to be extra-nice to people marrying into the family. I want them to feel welcomed and to at least have someone to talk to. Hopefully, no one will feel alienated coz I somehow understand that feeling and it isn't a nice one at all. I hope I can make a difference in that sense. With that, welcome to the family, dear cuzzies-in-law. And that definitely came from the heart. (Even though you probably will not even know I'm referring to you. Yes, you. Whoever you are.)

So there.

Ooooh. Today was nice.

And the sinking feeling starts to rise again.

Crap.

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

i think you've just switched to blogger and messed around with the template options didn't you?

go back to template and switch to 'classic' mode.

when you're not feeling lazy, you could always go back to your tagboard provider, copy and paste the codes again.

innercrap said...

erm...i kinda forgot where i got my tagboard from...

Goat Almighty said...

wow. lovely.

get a new one. or not.