Monday, December 04, 2006

flippin' mad

Alo...

I overate and now I feel ultra bloated. Padan muka.

Let's see now, I've been grouchy of late but no more...at least not for the next 4 days, Insya Allah becozzzz....I'm off to Bali!!! Whoopiedeeeee!!! I have not packed. Nope. Not a thing but that's just me being me. So, no matter...

Fruitless day today but then again, was it all that fruitless? Hmmm...Anyhow, finished reading Books 1 and 2 of the trilogy so I'd be moving on to the third. And yessiree, flipper (my bookflip) has been ultra useful. I don't think flipper likes her name though...She seems a little aloof which means that she needs to flip more often so flipper it is...

Now...I'm actually sitting in the midst of an incredibly messy room...betull...tak bohong!!! I'm supposed to clean it up before Bali but erm...looking around...I'm in for a loooooonnngggg night if I intend to do so...which is a choiceless situation really considering that my mum will probably give me endless lectures should i not...

So erm...anyway, I've been rather rubbish-y but I guess it's time to really do some hyper-ranting...

I don't get it. Why is it that people can be so bloody blinded by their prejudices that they do not see the hurt they are inflicting on someone who is pretty much blameless in the matter. I mean, I get it...people have problems with each other...some take it further than they should and usually, the matter is of a ridiculous nature. However, don't bring others into it. Don't wreck another person's majlis just because your egos' bruised. Effin hell...I'm super pissed...

Part of me just wants to do something reckless like tell them off in their faces or something but I know if I were to do it, I'd be wrecking havoc not only to myself but also to my family and honestly, we don't need anymore of such shit. I'm telling you, my parents have the patience of a saint, especially my mum. She's got a temper and all but she never loses her cool when dealing with petty matters. Which is something I want to emulate.

So, I'm biting my tongue back and just going with the flow...It's alright, they can be as idiotic as they wish to be...I'm just going to continue helping the "innocent"...No sense getting pulled into the skirmish...Perhaps, I could even be the mediator? I know lah...a bit the fat lah the hope but I have to be neutral...No one can stop me from helping someone. Hmmm...sometimes, being the odd one out does allow certain benefits...Others may get hell but me or any of my family for that matter? We get away with it...because we've always been the oddity.

But enough about me...I'm leaving for Bali so I'd just leave my cares behind...I just want to break free, even if it means just for a little while.

BYE!

(PS. I'm developing wrist muscles. I think.)

1 comment:

Goat Almighty said...

yeah, take some time away, free and easy. chill out.

*grumble grumble jealous*