Wednesday, November 29, 2006

suntec city

To date, I've been to Suntec at least 4 times in the past week or so. Today marked yet another trip down to the not-so-little mall.

I've been feeling a little pissish the whole day. The whole day felt rather annoying and I just wanted to sleep but I had to drag my butt down to Carrefour in the late evening to run a couple of errands. It didn't help that I washed my hair just before that and I think the freaking shampoo kinda gave an attitude boost to my hair and it decided to be a rebel for the day. Macam nak shave ajer...Leciak betul...

Didn't manage to get one of the items on the list and unlike yesterday, folks I tried to smile to just turned away today. Hmmm...next time, I'm reserving my smiles for nice old ladies in the mornings. Hmmph. It's just a friggin' smile. You just need to nod if you think that the process of tugging the corners of your mouth upwards is simply too much of a hassle. :OP

But, in line with my 3 things that make me happy habit, here goes -

1. I found the dress thing that my friend wanted! Been trying to get it for the past few days (dari Orchard ke Choa Chu Kang) and then, good ol' Suntec's the one that has it. So, that was good. Hope she likes it.

2. Just when my pissisim was hitting an unnatural high, I heard Rhythm of the Falling Rain, this not very happy but sound happy song from the 60s or so which kinda lightened my heart and made me smile. My dad used to play that song (along with many others) all the time and I would sing along so yeah...that was nice.

3. I saw the DHL balloon. Don't ask me why that makes me happy. It just does. :OP

***
Oh, and one other thing...decided against flowers for tomorrow...:OP

4 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

you live near suntec or what ah?

Goat Almighty said...

like that can come over as often as you like. i sometimes need to go toilet very difficult lah so you can help jaga.

innercrap said...

no lah...circumstances are such that i kept going there.

eh, then what do you do when you need to wee-wee? or worse, doo-doo?

Goat Almighty said...

just close shop lor but sometimes i feel lazy to go through the shop-closing process just to pee or poo.