Tuesday, November 28, 2006

flashback

Allo...

Today's interesting. Little bozoic kiddos didn't turn up which kinda pissed me off but I half expected it so...whatever.

However, I finished my packing....so voila, my table's all cleaned up. I'd take snapshots of "cleansed" table...For now, I got the before shots ....

On the other hand, I'd do that tomorrow...malas lah want to upload...

Went to watch a performance of sorts. Not too bad though the "heart beat" could have been steadier... Met a few folks from way back in secondary...gosh...that was quite a flashback...

Come to think about it, today kinda felt like a flashback...

- The packing is reminiscient of my time trying to get rid of my clutter at the end of every secondary year (some folks might mistake me for being a karung guni's daughter and I don't blame them.)

- The performance brought me back to my crazy band years. The crazy, stressful yet strangely euphoric feeling of being part of "the band".

- The folks I met: From that senior of yesteryear to my ex-classmates... Gosh...time really flew by...

Well, interesting day.

***

Oh, and another thing...I'm trying to start a habit of thinking about 3 things that make me happy at the end of each day...So let's start now:

1. I gave and received smiles from total strangers and that felt kinda nice.

2. I made one of the kiddos happy by simply turning up and in return, I felt happy.

3. I confirmed a "date" for Thursday and I'm truly looking forward to it. Should I get flowers? Hmmm....

***

Toodles.

2 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

waaah, what date is it? afghanistan, iranian...? anyway, dates are like legless cockroaches.

innercrap said...

as far as i can tell, should be a singaporean date...and nah, this one not a legless cockroach...

eh, if legless cockroaches really taste like dates, i don't mind eating them. :OP