Sunday, November 12, 2006

relief part II

Finally! I have time for ME!!!

Well, the previous week's been quite crazy. I've had to deal with a camp, a course, a dept dinner, major national exams, revision lessons while completing about 12-13 trays of bridal gifts on top of which I had a fever on two out of those seven nights...And it has all come to today...

I'm glad it's over. I'm glad it went well. I'm just glad.

However, I'm more than glad with my house-visiting thing...Gosh, I miss my friends terribly...All the other folks you get to know after teenhood are just different, you know? These folks...this bunch of crazy, burping-farting competitorish friends I've known for at least 10 years...they make me feel like me all over again...and I missed them so much...So, it was great to get to see them especially after such a hectic week. I had come close to just losing my cool so many times this week that I think it was a godsend to have gone to the far east and just do the lepak-thing...

PLUS, besides the Bali trip, we've managed to sorta confirm a very short but potentially very crazy weekend getaway to KL. I hope it works out. It's funny...we've been friends for so long but we've never had a trip together...Ok, the school-organized educational trips of eons ago DO NOT count.

For now, I'm just relieved and happy.

:O)

(PS. That should clear up any potential misunderstanding regarding my previous post...)

No comments: