Saturday, November 18, 2006

Psyched Up

So, I haven't been updating much. Oops.

Anyway, here's the lowdown -

The week's been nothing short of great.

Let's start with Sunday (12 Nov) - Fren got married. Huge sigh of relief there. Had a jalan raya of sorts with buddies. It had FUN stamped all over.

Monday was the normal, everyday kinda day which made it a real nice day. Oh yeah, dropped by borders and got loads of books so yeah, it was ggreattt.

Tuesday was the work till quite late day but given the short stopover at Popular bookstore, it was nice.

Wednesday was spec-snapping day at Vivocity. Hehee...I tried to fix my specs but wound up snapping it into two. Found myself practically blind for the next half hour and frankly, being short sighted and trying to read directories, signs and faces in a place that's kinda foreign to you isn't the best of ideas. But anyway, managed to find myself a specko shop, got lenses and a new pair that'd be ready in 10 days or so. So anyhow, once we got that cleared up, I found myself walking aimlessly in between catching a movie and just kinda appreciating the new mall. It kinda grows on you.

Thursday was go chop hair then meet buddies for dinner last minute day and that definitely worked out fine.

Friday was clean up office, the kornerians' pizza-ice-cream end-of-official-work-year celebration and a last minute decision to troop down to vivocity again - this time with a colleague. She found it as pleasant an experience and we discovered several nooks and crannies to just chill AND a new bookstore - Page One.

Which brings us to Saturday i.e. today. I can feel that it's going to be a great day with my idiotifically insane buddies coming over at about 4 for a slack-session masquerading as a hari-raya outing. So yeah...I'm all psyched up. I feel blessed to have been able to enjoy this week. Alhamdulillah.

Hehehe...BYE! I hope your week was great too!

No comments: