Friday, November 03, 2006

mundane matters

Hello all.

Had a relatively nice day. Forgot my phone. (typical) Amazingly, I was NOT late for work in spite of tranisland's "fantastic" services. Realized I got many, many decor crappadoodles to do...la dee dee da...oh well...

Anyway, got some pretty beads to fiddle with. Hmmm...honestly, the last time I did beadwork, I was in secondary school (that's high school to some) and erm, I remember pricking my fingers and no, I never swooned and fell into a deep 100 year slumber to be awoken by a handsome prince in the midst of a jungle-like, fit-for-Tarzan castle...okok...I digressed, didn't I?

My point is, I got my weekend all planned out...

To do (or not to do) List
WANT to do
1. Read "Emma". I've been on an Austen roll....
2. Watch "Emma" and compare it to the book.
3. Watch "The Lake House" for Keanu Reeves (and to a smaller extent, Sandra B.)
4. Watch "Legend" (NOT because of Tom C.)
5. Watch Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna just because.
6. Play guitar.
7. Laze.
8. Re-arrange flowers.
me thinks that me having a very pompuanish weekend...hmmm...

HAVE to do
1. Prepare tray thing.
2. Prepare chocolate gift.
3. Prepare work review stuff.
4. Prepare notes.
5. Play guitar (or else...)
6. Have consultations.
7. Have meeting.
8. Receive guests.
9. Eat. Sleep. Drink.

Hmmm...looks like a busy, busy weekend...DIE!!!

Now, I'm pretty certain I forgot something. Something important...What could it be? Hmmm....

Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the lake house. looking at the title, i was pretty doubtful but it was a nice feel good movie.

one other unassuming movie is "serenity". you might wanna give it a shot.