Monday, November 27, 2006

sleep debt

Ni sesungguhnya random.

I've been sleeping almost the whole day away. Penat semacam and heehhe...padan muka.

You see, you know the Princess Hours craze that's been hitting folks all round? Okok, some folks anyway...well, I wanted to know what the huge deal is so I decided to watch it. And me, being me, refuse to watch episode by episode...Macam boring gitu...so, I decided to watch them all at one sitting (with the help of fast forward button).

Now the FF button's pretty nifty but even so, I still wound up staying up all night through...(about 8.30 pm Saturday night all the way to 11.30 am Sunday morning) and erm...given that Sunday was PGL nite and so I had to meet pal at Suntec by 5.30, I could only afford to sleep till about 3 pm since baju belum gosok etc etc. (I hate ironing)

Sooooo....today's the balas balik day. Something known as sleep debt and boy, was I paying back. As I'm typing this, I'm yawning away...gatalkan...padan muka lu....

On another note, I've mastered a couple of other songs! Okok...so mastered's not the word to use...I can play lah...hehehhe...I'm just happie dappie whoopie doopie glad.

Now, I've got to start psyching myself up to be all adult coz tomorrow's another work day and I gotta be all grown up. Bleargh.

On another note, next week's Bali week...next week's Bali week...next week's Bali week... come on, folks, sing along with me...next week's Bali week....okok..dah malas nak type.

YAY!!!

No comments: