Sunday, January 07, 2007

07012007

i'm pretty blessed now, aren't i?

well, i've been witnessing or hearing about accidents here and there. oh well...anyway, got into a little one of my own. just a little one. so i've got bumps and bruises all over but seriously, i think i got off pretty well. let's count my blessings:

1. i was wearing long pants (duh) so the knee could have been worse.
2. long sleeves so again, the elbow and shoulder stuff could have been worse.
3. almost wore specs which i ditched at the last minute which again meant that i could have snapped it and cut my face or something. the vainpot in me would never have forgiven me for that.
4. the bump on the head was so high up that it's hidden behind my fringe which thankfully exists such that again, the vainpot in me has nothing to complain about.
5. i got an mc. :O)
6. when i went to get a replacement pair for my ripped pants, i actually managed to get the last pair which was thankfully in my size. incredible, eh? and at half price at that.
7. went to clinic to see fren's supposed cute doctor who wasn't in but what dya know? the other doc was cute too. :OP

i got several more blessings but hey...i'd stop here. so, have a great day!

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

what happened? you got hit by a train or something?

innercrap said...

i did say it was a little one...no lah...a cycling thing gone a little outta control

Goat Almighty said...

well, it could have been a little train mah.

ok ok, but glad you're alright.