Thursday, February 08, 2007

A special note to Arseholes

My dear, pathetic little creatures, I almost feel sorry for you. You probably have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You thought I was going to sit back and be docile as I have been for the past two years. You thought I was going to submit myself to the rubbish of everything and soak up all the filthy shit that you throw up. You thought I was a pushover.

You thought wrong.

I have never really been forceful or aggressive the past couple of years because I never saw the need to be so. I have no desire to climb whatever ladder of success, yadda yadda yadda...I am only interested in my primary duty. I have made myself explicitly clear on that. And you, being the foolish, naive and misguided arsehole that you are, thought that I would then be an easy target. Especially since I don't seem to have anything that I wished to gain.

My dear darlings, I may not have anything to gain but that would mean that I also have nothing to lose. And that's your mistake. You have severely underestimated how much more empowered I am precisely because I have nothing to lose.

You have messed with the wrong person. Now for every trick you attempt to play on me, I will match it two times over. And we will play out this game till the very end. I am not into politics. And I'm not about to start just because of you. However, if you ever put me in a position of a stepping stone for yourself, you are going to find yourself in trouble. I will make sure you regret it. If you wish to climb your spastic ladder, go find some other route. Don't you dare use me. You will not find the results favourable.

This is just the beginning. It will end here if you end it here. However, if you insist on pursuing whatever it is that you want to pursue in such a despicable and underhanded manner, I think it's only fair that I warn you that you will be in for a little discomfort, to say the least.

The game's on.

Remember, you need to win this because I have nothing to lose.

Regards.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, this would mean so much more if the person you're directing it to actually knows of its existence...

Hohoho...

innercrap said...

it is to all arseholes. the one it's directed to is about to get a taste of my anger

Goat Almighty said...

ow ow ow ow ow.

Anonymous said...

Pedas pedas! Kick-ass post lah!

And is that zul as in Zul who-has-a-sexy-boss???

Suhaila

Anonymous said...

Suhaila... I think you're the only person who thinks my boss is sexy wor.

>.<

And yea, it's me. Heh.

innercrap said...

zul's got a sexy boss? seriously?

Anonymous said...

Oooh...it's Zul! And yeah loonie, he HAS a sexy boss! :D

Suhaila

Anonymous said...

No, I don't! >.<

Seriously, Su... He's not sexy.

*slaps forehead*

Adoiiiii...