Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dear Me...

Innercrap Loonie Loopywheedles. What in the world is going on in your head?

I thought you, of all people, should know better. You are behaving like an idiot. A genuine, one of a kind fool.

Stop smiling, for goodness sake. Wipe that loopy grin off your face and think about what you are doing. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Apa yang kau buat ni? Crap, it's really time to grow up. You're 26 this year. You can't behave the way you are behaving anymore. You are not a child anymore. You're not even a teenager. You can't even call yourself a young adult when you're beyond the quarter century mark...

Crap...Stop being crappy.

even then, this loopy grin stays on my face...though my thoughts are still in a whirl in my head...what am I to do? I'd figure that out eventually but for now...i can't stop smiling...

1 comment: